is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 18 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – the owner of the linguicious.com website
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful and transparent. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access and the other related rights, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled you have the right to ask the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
When submitting requests to exercise rights pertaining to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, you will be asked to identify yourself – through an identity document, through an electronic signature, or through other identification methods and means – for example, an email.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
- your name and email – information which you submitted in case you got in touch with us via the contact form of the website, which we need for the subsequent communication with you;
- your email address – in case you subscribed for the newsletter informing you of new blog posts on the website.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience.
When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide you with a service – this can be registering an account, using the contact form, newsletter subscription;
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
- on legitimate grounds;
- with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate with you.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to administer and analyse our visitor base in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services provided for which we collect statistical data in order to perform analyses using Google Analytics.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you our newsletter.
Your Personal Data can be processed in order to fulfill an obligation rising from the law or use for options provided by the law.
After anonymisation Personal Data gathered can be used for the purposes of analysing the traffic to the website.
We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
We promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to knowingly collect information from children.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
The cookies linguicious.com uses are described in the Cookie Declaration in the user consent banner.
Third party cookies
Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, Storify and other third-party tools may set cookies for sharing content on social networks or for producing access statistics. The presence, number and status of cookies may depend on how you use the platforms concerned before or while visiting the website.
You should ascertain what the relevant sites’ policy is on social networking cookies.
Links to other websites
Комисия за защита на личните данни
Address: София 1592, бул. „Проф. Цветан Лазаров” № 2
Centre for information and contacts – tel. 02/91-53-518
To contact the owner of the website, use the contact form.
Last modification was made on July 9th 2018 .